Summer Credit Course 2021
Summer School at Mississauga Secondary Academy is designed to help students earn two credits over the summer that they may need for college and university applications, to graduate high school, or to achieve a higher mark; Do not miss the chance to get into your dream college or university this year! We are currently enrolling students for the Summer School (July and August) 2021.
July 2nd - 29th 2021 (1 credit); August 3rd - 31st 2021 (1 credit )
ENG3U/4U: Grade 11 & 12 English, MCR3U: Grade 11 Math (Functions), MHF4U: Grade 12 Math(Advanced Functions), MCV4U: Grade 12 Math (Calculus & Vectors), SCH3U/4U: Grade 11 & 12 Chemistry, SPH3U/4U: Grade 11 & 12 Physics, SBI3U/4U: Grade 11 & 12 Biology, ICS3U/4U: Grade 11 & 12 Computer Science, OLC4O: Ontario Literacy Course, ESLA/B/C/D/EO: English as Second Language, LKMDU: Mandarin. And more...
Why Do Students Choose Mississauga Secondary Academy?
· Mississauga Secondary Academy is a Licensed and Inspected Private High School with the Ontario Ministry of Education.
· We have excellent staff. Our teachers are highly experienced and Ontario Certified Instructors.
· Everyone is welcome! Both local and international students are welcome at our school.
· Our smaller class sizes ensure a higher success rate.
· We are conveniently located across the street from Square One Mall in the Mississauga Region of Peel.
Step 1: Registration
Complete the MSA Application Form, feel free to call or email our admission team to assist you in filling the application. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian’s signature on the application form along with their own. Once the application form is filled out and signed by the student and parent or guardian, if the student is under the age of 18, the form must be submitted to the school in person at the campus, by mail, email, or fax.
240 – 33 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
L5B 2N5, Canada
Step 2: Fees and Supporting Documents
In order to begin the application the student must pay the Application Fee at the time of registration; provide the school with their academic transcript/report card (mentioning the prerequisite).
Part-Time - $65.00
$1200 (per credit / course)
Valid Ontario Driver’s License/Passport/Study Permit
Transcript / Report Card
Fees can be paid in several different ways;
Payments can be made in person at the campus by cash, debit, credit card, or cheque payable to Mississauga Secondary Academy. We also accept PayPal, wire transfers, and mailed in cheques.
· Monday to Friday, 9:00 am- 8:30 pm|Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
· Phone: 905-232-0672
· Fax: 905-232-1672
· Address:33 City Centre Drive, Suite 240, Mississauga, ON, L5B 2N5 (We are located across the street from Square One Mall)*
*Our office is currently closed due to Covid-19 situation in Ontario. However, we are available for online consultation (email or phone call) at any time for your convenience.